Grilled Mac & Cheese Sandwich
This is the 70th post on Vegetarian & Cooking! thanks so much for all of the support.
This picture from Pinterest didn't come with a recipe, but the concept seemed relatively easy to recreate and after making Panera Mac & Cheese I had some leftovers that I wanted to reinvent.
-Mac & Cheese
-Slices of Cheese (any type, I used American)
Prep to make a grilled cheese sandwich like you normally would.
- Butter one side of bread, place the bread butter side down in a hot skillet.
- Top with a slice of cheese,
- Top the cheese with the mac and cheese, I suggest heating the macaroni in the microwave just
slightly -- about 20-30 seconds.
- Top with the other slice of cheese.
- Top with the last slice of bread and butter the top.